The market is crowded for average content writers. Don’t be one of them.
Average content writers write. And they have nothing else to offer but a nice Google Doc based on guidelines from a client.
Those copywriters get lost in the sea of underpaid freelancers on Upwork, and they struggle to make ends meet.
Great copywriters know how to tie their writing to results.
And the best way to get results is to dive into Search Engine Optimization.
And while the market is full of self-advertised “SEO copywriters”, many of them rely on obsolete tactics that no longer work.
Most of these “common truths” aren’t aid, but a hindrance to SEO success.
They’re not enough for competitive keywords that generate something more important than organic traffic – money.
If you’re reading this, you’re probably looking for tactics and skills that will take your career to a whole new level. This drive alone gives you a massive advantage over average copywriters.
By getting deeper into SEO, you will build bulletproof content that will keep bringing thousands of potential buyers to your blog posts and landing pages. For years to come.
MODULE 1 – Content strategy and keyword research
Learn a successful keyword research process and create an overview of your content plan. Every battle is won before it is ever fought. And it is also true for SEO and content strategy. When you know the plan, all you have to do is execute.
MODULE 2 – Four phases of SEO writing
Relevance and quality are the core of SEO. Learn the actionable, step-by-step process to create the most valuable content that will be user-friendly and optimized for Google. Let’s bust some old “good practices” and use SEO that will work in 2021.
- Video 1: Introduction: 4 phases of content creation
- Video 2: Discovery phase: Digging into search intent
- Video 3: Discovery phase: Analyzing on-SERP features
- Video 4: Discovery phase: Find the best content that ranks for your keyword
- Video 5: Discovery phase: Create an outline based on top pages in search results
- Video 6: Discovery phase: Create guidelines for words, phrases, and content structure
- Video 7: Writing phase: Rules of thumb
- Video 8: Writing phase: Title tag
- Video 9: Writing phase: Meta description
- Video 10: Writing phase: Enrich your content and gain authority
- Video 11: Writing phase: Images and alternative texts
- Video 12: Writing phase: Internal linking
- Video 13: Conversion strategy: Make an irresistible offer
- Video 14: Conversion strategy: The good, bad, and ugly of gated content and lead generation
- Video 15: Conversion strategy: Plan call-to-actions across your content
- Video 16: Optimization phase: Check your rankings with Google Search Console
- Video 17: Optimization phase: Run SEO audit for your article
- Video 18: Optimization phase: Organize your SEO optimization process
MODULE 3 – Increase wages for your content services
Charge more for your work and upgrade your sales process. No matter if you work as an in-house writer or freelancer, we’ll explain how to sell your ideas and strategy. You’ll learn tactics that will help you position yourself as the top SEO copywriter and charge accordingly.
- Video 1: Introduction + why you should probably charge more
- Video 2: Sell the process, not just your content piece
- Video 3: Sell the content strategy, not just an article
- Video 4: Use Content Score and offer content tiers
- Video 5: Things you can outsource to your virtual assistant
Delivery – Mega Download Link
Size – 3.25 GB
Release Date – 2021