Delivery – Mega Download Link
Size – 5.65 GB
Release Date – 2019
WHAT YOU GET:
Charm Offensive – Charming Copy Crash Course Download
Are you a freelancer?
Do you own an agency?
Perhaps you’re a professional copywriter or marketer…
Or do you just wish to become more successful online?
If you’ve never sent a cold pitch or done a sales call in your life, Charm Offensive Professional is for you.
If you’ve got a few clients but rely on word of mouth to get new clients and want to be more proactive in your sales tactics, Charm Offensive Professional is for you.
If you’ve been going a while and want to take some ‘big leaps’ and take your business to the next level, Charm Offensive Professional is for you.
If you want to move from working with smaller clients to big brands or whoever your ‘dream clients’ are, Charm Offensive Professional is for you.
If you want to be able to get PR coverage for your business or for your clients, Charm Offensive Professional is for you.
If you want to add a new revenue stream where you sell your expertise at scale by building a profitable ‘tribe’ like Charm Offensive, Charm Offensive Professional is for you.
If you want to get promoted in your job and get a pay rise for doing some awesome work winning new clients or customers, Charm Offensive Professional is for you.
Original Price: $997
Charm Offensive – All In One B2B Template Pack Download
Welcome to ALL IN ONE B2B TEMPLATE PACK – This pack includes effective templates for:
- Booking sales calls & meetings with even the busiest, most senior contacts.
- Inviting yourself onto podcasts that your audience listens to.
- Reconnecting with old clients to try and get repeat business.
- Getting the attention of influencers to promote you or your clients’ products, or just to make yourself known.
- Following up with a prospect who hasn’t replied to your proposal, without seeming ‘pushy’ or desperate.
- Sending direct messages on Facebook, LinkedIn, and Instagram that stand out and get responded to.
- Following up with prospects you’ve met at events, seminars, or meet-ups.
- Booking as many job interviews as you need.
- Contacting journalists for link building, PR, or content marketing purposes.
- Inviting prospects to your events, seminars, and meet-ups.
- Breaking the ice with potential partners with the aim of developing mutually beneficial relationships, e.g. You may run a digital marketing agency and wish to partner with a design agency so you can refer clients to each other.
- Arranging interviews with sought-after experts in your industry.
- Booking yourself speaking engagements at key events.
- Retaining more clients with a monthly “How are we doing?” email.
- Sending that final ‘break up’ email of your sequence that charms even the busiest, most reluctant prospect into replying.
- Dealing with the response “What will it cost?” when you need far more information to be able to put a quote together.
- Getting your foot in the door in new niches where you have no experience or case studies to support you.
- The Invoice Chasing Email – Use this email for when a client STILL hasn’t paid your invoice. There are two versions of this email. One for smaller businesses with no accounts department and one for larger businesses with enormous impenetrable accounts departments.
- The Cross-Sell Email – For charming your clients into pursuing other services you offer.
- The Upsell Email – Persuading your clients to spend more money with you by buying more time or offering a higher level of service.
- The Retainer Email – For convincing clients they’d be better off on retainer, rather than working on a project by project basis.
- The “Crazy Idea” Email – For asking your clients to consider a ‘crazy’ idea you have that would help them achieve their goals.
- The “Change of Strategy” Email – For when a campaign hasn’t gone as well as you’d expect. You did everything you needed to, but the results aren’t as you’d like. Use this email to inform your client and suggest a new direction.
- The “I Messed Up” Email – Not every campaign can go well. Sometimes, we are at fault. Use this email to proactively own up and suggest ways to improve the situation.
- The Webinar Invite Email – A humorous, ‘non-hype’ email that convinces the recipient to register for your webinar.
- The “Thank You For Being Awesome” Email – Use this email to reward your best employees, freelancers and suppliers for when they’ve gone above and beyond what’s expected.
- The Two Touch Combo – A template for an unusual direct mail piece and a follow-up email. This method is extremely effective for getting the attention of busy prospects who are inundated with emails.
- The LinkedIn Invite / Follow-Up Message Combo – A template to use for sending entertaining LinkedIn connection requests that follow-up disarming direct message.
Original Price: $1870
Charm Offensive – How To Win A Mega Client Download
This training covers:
- Getting a call – We will show you how we transitioned from positive response to an initial call.
- Getting a Meeting – Learn what we offered Symantec so they agreed to an in-person meeting and what we prepared for and what we presented at this first meeting.
- Positioning – You’ll get full explanations of the 7 Sales Hooks that we used repeatedly – including to win this megacorp.
- The Pitches – What we presented in our meetings with Symantec. This involved a lot of pitching not only our way of doing things, but specific ideas that fit within the brief provided.
- Brainstorming Ideas – How we developed ideas to present to Symantec.
- The Clever Shortcut that saved us time and the client money – learn the simple tactic we used to ensure our creative would be successful; make a win-win-win scenario for our agency, the client, and journalists; and inoculate Symantec from wasting money.
- Closing – What we did in the final pitch and how we followed up to bring close the deal.
- The Psychological Principles – a rundown of the underlying persuasion techniques we used throughout the process.
Original Price: $699