Delivery – Mega Download Link
Size – 11.27 GB
Release Date – 2014
How Many NLP Persuasion Language Patterns Can You Spot In This Special Report?
Here’s How You Can Get Really Proficient In The Use of NLP and Copy In The Shortest Possible Time.
Another new copywriter arrives on the crowded scene. In his first month as a pro, he rakes in $32,500 in fees and secures clients who will work exclusively with him for years earning him millions of dollars in fees.
His sales letters quickly become legendary for their high conversion rates – in one case converting 17% to a cold list in a totally different market and in another case causing a near meltdown at PP selling at $110,000 a minute. A letter composed in just 90 minutes in front of a live audience goes on to set the record for the fastest million sold online (28 minutes.)
I’m wondering if you can guess what was the secret behind these successes. How does a newbie copywriter get letters from stars like Gary Bencivenga™ telling his to “keep hitting those homeruns?” Or why do A-list copywriters like John Carlton, David Garfinkel, David Deutsch, Paris Lampropolis, Doug D’Anna and the late Gary Halbert value his opinion? Or why does mega marketer Frank Kern beg to learn these secrets?
I’m about to reveal the secret publicly and show you how you can use it to:
- convert more prospects into clients willing to pay you higher fees than you’ve ever commanded.
- script the behaviors you want the readers of your letters to take and have your clients watch in amazement as your sales letters out pull, out perform, and out class anything they have ever done before.
- lead your clients into a buying trance where they pull out their credit cards on command eager to buy whatever you are offering – sometimes ordering the same product they already own!
- use the most elegant patterns of persuasion which remain undetectable to nearly 100% of the buying public.
- get prospects to fork over big bucks without writing one word of a sales letter!
Here’s Just A Taste of What You Are Going To Discover In The NLP Copywriting Certification Training
- which NLP patterns really work in print and which are just fluff and a waste of your time. (Someone should have clued in the only copywriter who has written about NLP in sales letters because the patterns she recommends are guaranteed to piss of your prospects and get hostile phone calls from clients)
- how to artfully use Milton model language patterns to bypass the conscious mind – starting as early as your headline – and control the mind of your prospects like a master puppeteer
- when to violate traditional rules of grammar and alter time, tone, tense, and persona.
- how to dissociate your client from the copy without ever letting them take their eyes off the page
- when to shift into metaphor and how to make sure it scores and bulls-eye and connects with your audience
- the art of moving the reader in an orchestrated step-by-step formula without them having a clue as to what you are doing
- how to tap into the sub-vocalization going on in the mind of your reader so you can completely redirect their thinking and …have them think it was their own idea
- discover which of the 32 forms of presupposition work best in copy and why you should artfully master their use in your copy
- why you should always future pace the experience of your readers to virtually eliminate buyers’ remorse and minimize returns
- how to get really good (in record time) in the art of simile so you always have the right expression at the tip of your tongue in a fraction of a second
- how to embed commands in print so no one ever picks up on them – even if they know NLP.
- the times you want to create amnesia in a sales letter and how to immediately cause its induction
- when to shift tenses – sometimes in the middle of your sentences – so the buyer thinks he’s already having the benefit of your product.
- why you should always future pace the buying experience and how it can drastically cut down – or even eliminate – returns.
- how to weave criteria throughout your sales letter and really break through all client resistance.